I’m Kate – an award-winning UX Designer, entrepreneur & digital nomad dedicated to liberating creative souls from the cubicle.
Create Their Dream Lives
Kate Bagoy is an award winning UX designer, business consultant, digital-nomad and lifestyle strategist known for her unique problem-solving abilities and sense of humor. Now focused on helping creative entrepreneurs and aspiring travelers, Kate applies the same strategies she’s used in 15 years of successful business to propel people forward into their dream lives.
You don’t have to settle anymore. It is never too late to:
- Polish off an old dream or discover a new one
- Start a new career or business
- Write your book or create your masterpiece
- Travel the world
- Learn what makes you happy
- Live a life outside the box
- Wake up everyday with joy & gratitude
Your life is STILL full of possibility. Your future has not been determined, and your past is not an indicator of what is possible for you.
You know there is more to life than this.
When you were a kid, you knew there was unlimited potential in life. You imagined an excellent job you love that allowed you to travel the world, a beautiful loving relationship, lots of belly laughs, and so much passion.
You dreamed about making a living selling your art, or running your own business or writing books that inspired people.
What happened to that dream? What happened to that life?
When did you give up and settling for less? For mediocre? Or, hell, let’s be honest, when did you start eating this crap sandwich? Just because you’ve been stuck doesn’t mean you have to stay stuck.
It is never too late to (re)design your life.
How I Designed My Life
I’m not magically lucky or independently wealthy – I’ve simply implemented a strategy for gaining clarity, making decisions, moving through fear and solving problems. Here are some of the tactics I’ve used to design my life:
- Gained clarity on what I really wanted in life: what’s most important to me, brings me joy, and what my legacy will be
- Took a solid life inventory, learning precisely what resources I have and what I need to reach my goals
- Unearthed the underlying needs and emotions driving my actions & creating anxiety, and addressed them in healthier ways
- Got clear around money and why it’s important to me, so I make better financial decisions
- Set clear goals and broke them into small, daily, actionable steps
- Stopped the negative self-talk that kept me stuck and started using language that propels me into action
- Learned to let go of other peoples expectations and stopped worrying what other people think
- Invested in the help and resources I needed